precious things in life not picked up without concerted efforts."
2. Hidden in Challenges and problems are the seeds of success, greatness, and wealth waiting to be discovered and harnessed.
3. Challenges and problems are the co-inhabitants of opportunities
4. Organization is as ethical as its leaders
5. Emphasis and importance on Plants and equipment to the detriment of workers is as putting the cart before the horse
6. To change the work attitude of workers, change their work environment.
7. Financial motivation is not enough to win the full loyalty of workers to an organization
8. The most objective ideas and advice come from Advisers who are prepared to stake their
positions telling all they no to be the truth
9. Better to suffer early in life to reap the fruit later than enjoy early and end up in suffering.
10. Half bread is not always better than none, as it may well block the chances of having a full
11. It is sometimes better to wash the dirty linen in the open if only to douse the stench
12. Genuine friends form the list of those who truly identify with your progress than those around you
pretentiously as friends to mock in times of adversity
13. Living constantly in expectation of people's approval is to live a miserable life. Just be who you are you.
14. Except with your permission, your worth should be non-negotiable
15. Trust devoid of discernment and discretion is blind, and blind trust is regrettable
16. Leadership by influence flows from practical leadership by example and sympathy
17.Leaving the world better than how we met it is the legacy our Creator expects of us all.
18. Order is the solution to chaos
19. Not allowing our liberty to to put under captivity is evidence of civility
2I thought corruption is African
22. When faced between the choice of lives and political office or position, saving lives should take precedence.
23.Taking an extreme position about our personal freedom and liberty without a consideration for other person's health, security and comfort is to be hateful
24.Because it would have been worse , so no matter the circumstance, we should all be grateful.
25. Disappointment always awaits the giver with expectation from the giver.
26. There is no obligation to tell the truth to an enemy or to persons you do not trust
27. To friends you trust be truthful but to persons you do not trust be diplomatic
28. For matter concerning life and death the end should justify the end as death is not reversible.
29.Persons who have nothing to live for have nothing to die for
30.The older should never say to the younger"You are good for nothing" because the future is for the younger to conquer and the older to behold.
31.You can as a human make a mistake, but never be a mistake.
32.To be a mistake is to have caused unforgettable mistakes that caused irreversible damages.
33. To defeat fear is to confront it; resistance not surrender is fear's worst enemy.
34. The glory of faith lies in works and the beauty of science is in discoveries; none is an end in itself.
35. The fire of controversy is never put off by more arguments but by results
36. What corporate Leaders sow in their employees they are bound to reap in the company's products and customer attitude
37. I forgive you not because I am a Saint but to reciprocate the forgiveness for my wrongs to others
38. Never say die! Never give up on your right until your right give in to you
39. When the love to serve over runs the love to be served in a man, servant leader is born.
40.Government all over the world know that growing insecurity in the country they govern translate to
increase in their own insecurity
41. Not allowing our liberty to put others under captivity is evidence of civility
42. Taking an extreme position about our personal freedom, liberty and comfort at the expense of
others makes us hateful
43.Living constantly in expectation of peoples' approval is to live a miserable life
44.Except with your permission , your worth should be non-negotiable
45. The only problem without a solution is the problem we consider impossible of solution.