1. "As diamond and gold are not found on mountain tops but inside the crust of the earth, so are
precious things in life not picked up without concerted efforts."
2. Hidden in Challenges and problems are the seeds of success, greatness and wealth waiting to be discovered and harnessed.
3.Challenges and problems inhabit opportunities
4. Organisations is as ethical as its leaders
5. Emphasis and importance on Plants and equipment to the detriment of workers is as putting the cart before the horse
6. To change the work attitude of workers, change their work environment.
7. Financial motivation is not enough to win the full loyalty of workers.
8. The most objective ideas and advice come from Advisers who are prepared to stake their
positions telling all they no to be the truth
9. Better to suffer early in life to reap the fruit later and to enjoy early and end up in suffering.
10. Half bread is not always better than none, as it may well block the chances a full
11. It is sometimes better to wash the dirty linen in the open to diffuse the stench